First Day of Blogging
Wow this is my first day of blogging on my new art web based blog
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
First Art Experience
My first art experience was rather fun and exciting, yet very discomforting. When i was young, probably aorund the age of 3, i would always go over my cousins house. Now my cousins was in 1st grade, so he is quite a little bit older than me. My cousin loves art and will always have a 24 pack of crayons. I, however, was still too young and was not allowed to use crayons, unless supervised. When no one was around I decided to become a little mischevious. I stole my cousin's crayons and then decided, since there was no paper around, to express my motivation of art on the wall. My cousin was very furious when finding out. He though was placed upon the most trouble, because he should've beeen watching me. So, I got off easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment