First Day of Blogging
Wow this is my first day of blogging on my new art web based blog
Friday, October 29, 2010
Post 7
Making the accordin book was truly an extrodinary experience. At first when this project, I felt as if I would failed, probably the reason why I thought this way was, because I didn't really have an understanding of how to incorporate the elements and principles correctly. Though throughout the process of making the book I then learned to proper way to incorporate the elements and principles. I am still having mix feelings on my book, but overall I am happy of how I pace my time abd throughly completed the book. Next time though I would try to use an array of color that corresponds to the color wheel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In a way i felt the same. I did not understand of like the project at first but it became more fun as time pased. I wish you had a picture of your book online.
ReplyDelete