First Day of Blogging

Wow this is my first day of blogging on my new art web based blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Post 8

The first quarter of art has rather been a truly remarkable experience. I first came into this class not knowing anything of art and how it can truly be used, due to the fact that was my first time ever having art as class. Now too truly be honest with you I did not want art as a class. I would rather have music, just for the fact that I think its better and I taken music all throughout grammar school. As weeks went by within this quarter I then started to realize that this is actually a great class and that music and art are similar in many ways. I learned that art came with a foundation or basis and was just not so person with no mind creating visual expression. The basis of art is through its elements and principles. Every form of artwork incorporates at least one element and or principle. We did many pieces of work in class to show our understanding for art. The main project was the accordion book project. He we created an abstract artwork and applied various element and principles. Next through writing we developed a poem to show what the elements and principles mean to us. So, at first I doubts about this class, but now I can truly say I am proud I'm in this class and we deeply admired the things I learned from years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment